Sunday, May 30, 2010

What a Fun Day!

Last Tuesday we went to my mom's and we were planning on running to the scrapbook store to get some paper that my mom needed. I decided that if we were running there that I would see if my mom was willing to run to the mall to find a swim suit and sandals for Delphia. When I got to her house she said that would be fine.

First we took Dallen to tracks and then headed to the mall. We ran to Children's place and found that their swimsuits were on sale for $5! Delphia grabbed one that she liked and I grabbed a different one in 2 sizes and we headed to the dressing room to try them on. It was a little surreal trying on clothes for her to wear and I was amazed at how fast she is growing up. She had an opinion about what she wanted and I let her choose. She ended up liking the swimsuit I had grabbed and didn't even want to try the other one on. She was looking in the mirror and I could tell she was just tickled pink that she got to choose a swim suit. We tried a 3T on first but it was too big so we ended up getting a 24 month. We got her dressed and she went out and told Grandma that we tried on her swimming suit in the dining room. I had to explain that it was a dressing room. I also let her choose some sandals. She had the choice between flip-flops and sandals and ended up choosing the sandals. These were what we went home with.





They have a train at the mall and she is all about trains so she wanted to ride it. I however didn't want to figure out how to manage it with the stroller. Delphia was heartbroken so Grandma suggested that we let her ride on the carousel. Delphi liked that idea but I wasn't so sure she would like it after our experience last time. We got the carousel and she got her token out of the machine and stood by the fence just waiting and watching all the animals trying to decide which she wanted to sit on. When it was her turn to get on she chose a horse and agreed with Grandma that he should be named Spirit. She had fun riding and when she got off she wanted to ride again but we told her we were going to get a hamburger and that we would ride it again sometime. Watching her stand by the fence she looked so big and I can just remember her when she was little and how much she hated riding it last time. Yet more proof that she is growing up.





We then went to Burger King or as Delphia calls it, King Burger and she got a hamburger and a crown but no ice cream since all they do is milkshakes. We then ran to Hobby Lobby which Phia called Lobby Lobby. She tried to ride on the cart bottom but it was too short and her feet kept dragging.

All in all it was a fun day and I hope to have a couple more this summer with my cute girls!

No comments:

Followers