Monday, May 31, 2010

Phiaisms Part 7

Friday night we were in Pocatello with my mom since Shane had to stay home and work. Delphia was excited to sleep with me in the queen bed downstairs at Grandma GG's. She had quite the night, so here are a few funnies.

She woke up crying at about 4 am and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "Someone poked me in the eye." I responded with, "Who poked you in the eye?" She replied, "My favorite animal, Monkey." I told her to tell Monkey to be nice and go back to sleep.

She woke up at 3 am when Josie woke up to eat. I was out on the couch feeding Josie and I hear her say, "No, I don't want to go to sewing class." I called her name and told her I was on the couch and that she could come out. She ca,e and sat by me and kept me company. She kept commenting on the tractor on the fireplace. She couldn't figure why it was red and not yellow. We put Josie back in bed in the pack'n'play in the room and she started to fuss after I got Phia in bed. Delphia really hates it when she cries so it was no surprise when I heard her say, "Oh my goodness, go to sleep Josie!"

Then around 5 am she was crawling over me and I asked what she was doing. She told me she wanted to sleep on my side. I helped her over and rolled to the other side. Funny thing was when the next morning I was telling my mom and grandma. They asked her why she traded sides of the bed and she told them there was a caterpillar under her. Grandma GG asked if she picked it up and threw it in the garbage and she said no. So, I guess I slept with the caterpillar.

Her other funnies consist of telling Shane, "Slow down dear," whenever he touches the brake in the van or car.

She told Grandma GG on Saturday, "Don't look at me again or you sit in time-out!"

No comments:

Followers