Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bear Park and Other Randomness

Just a few random goofy pictures of Delphia one morning when I thought she looked exceptionally cute. I told her to stand by the couch for a picture.



Then she wanted a picture laying down....



and a picture in the pose.



We went to Bear Park last week with Ruby, Emma, Eli, Ashley, Chloe and my mom. Ruby has been pleading to go to Bear Park. I am not really sure why because I personally think it is run down compared to most park. We took a picnic and the girls had fun just playing and running around. Delphia ate the most of all the girls which surprised me because we were at the park. Right before we went back to my mom's I was burping Josie and she spit up all over, so I had to wear a shirt of my mom's.



No comments:

Followers