Friday, June 4, 2010

Josie Girl

She is my cuudlebug. She loves to be held. She is a better sleeper than Phia but at times just wants to be held so she can sleep. If you set her down she is wide awake. All afternoon today I have been trying to get her to sleep without me holding her. I tried everything: the bathroom fan, noise from the pack'n'play thing, laying her on our bed, the swing and her bouncer chair. No such luck. So, Delphia wakes up and I lay Josie on Phia's bed and not 2 minutes later she is sound asleep and has been for an hour. Go figure!



1 comment:

Devin and Brooke said...

HI, this is Brooke from Curly Q Crafts! I would be more than happy to mail the pattern for the flower pot or I can send you dimensions which ever you prefer. Email me at curlyq.expressions@gmail.com

THanks for looking!

Followers