Sunday, June 13, 2010

Puff Paint and Sleeping

I ran across the recipe for this concoction on a blog I follow and I thought Delphia would enjoy it.

Puffy Paint Recipe:
One tablespoon of salt, one tablespoon of flour, and some food coloring. You can add a bit of water but make sure to keep the mixture thick. After painting, pop into the microwave for 10-30 seconds (until it bubbles and dries).

We mixed all the colors together and I gave her a brush for each color and she went to it! She wasn't sure of the texture and how it dripped of the brush but she didn't want to stop painting! Surprisingly enough it is much less messy than regular watercolors which made me happy!







Josie did her usual sleeping session while we painted! I can't wait to have both my girls do these fun activities!

No comments:

Followers