Thursday, June 10, 2010

Perler Beads

I put an Amazon order in the end of May and I couldn't wait for it to come. I remember playing with perler beads at my grandma's and figured Delphia would have fun with them also. They were on the porch one evening when we got home and I promised her we could do something with them the next day. When she woke up all she wanted to do was beads. I told her we had other stuff that had to be dine first, and then we could do beads.

We got the other stuff done and Josie was content in her bouncer so we sat down to put something together.



She wanted me to make one with her so I worked on one while she did hers. I got mine done and she was still working on hers so I helped her put beads on.



After we were done putting the beads on we went and got the iron and ironed our creations together and made necklaces out of them. Delphia was very proud of her necklace and wore it all day long. At naptime we had to put it by her pig so that it was safe.



Josie just chillin' while we took pictures of Phia and her necklaces.

No comments:

Followers