Thursday, June 10, 2010

Close To A Smile

I adore baby smiles and we have been trying to get Josie to smile. She smile a bit but they are just random smiles. Last week we were talking to her in the bouncer chair and got a couple close smiles out of her. Delphia loves to talk to her and usually can get a smile.







Josie wouldn't nap that afternoon while Delphia was napping and I needed a break but wasn't going to get one. She seemed to be wide awake. Delphia napped for 2 1/2 hours and when she woke up we went to get her. We asked what she wanted to do and she wanted to play in her room. I laid Josie on the bed while Delphia made me a cheese and coconut sandwich (her scarf rolled into a ball). She kept telling me all the different layers of the sandwich.



Not 3 minutes later I looked over at Josie and this is what I found. She was out! Delphia and I went downstairs and I just put pillows around her. Delphia insisted she sleep with animal and set doggie on the pillow by her.

No comments:

Followers