Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Food?

When we took Josie to her 4 month appointment he encouraged us to start with baby food. I was going to start and then she got a UTI and so I didn't start until about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

I make her baby food, so one day I made sweet potatoes, bananas, peaches, pears, plums and avocados. We did the rice cereal a couple days and she was fine with that so then we tried banana which she didn't like, so then we tried sweet potatoes which she didn't like, so we tried pears which were also a no go.

I then decided to try bananas with cereal and she thought they were okay. She LOVES sweet potatoes with cereal but pears she just spit out. Today we tried avocado which she loved. Delphia was big on bananas and avocado and fruits whereas I am finding Josie likes the veggies.



She loves to put her bibs in her mouth. I am in the process of making her some bibs with ribbing around the neck so they can be washed and dried. The bib we bought her have plastic on the back and can't be dried.





If her bib isn't in her mouth you can bet her fingers are!



Smiling for mommy!

No comments:

Followers