Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just A Little Josie

Last night while we were eating dinner Josie was just lounging in her highchair. She was leaned back in the corner with her foot on the little tray just playing with her rainbow goggles. For the most part this totally describes her personality, completely laid back!



We fed her rice cereal for the first time yesterday. She seemed to be okay eating it, but by no means did she love it. She pushed it around in her mouth and Phia sat by her side telling her she could do it and that the docter said she could have baby cereal. I think she really just wanted to eat her hand, as everytime I put some in her mounth she would get her hand in her mouth also. We will try a couple more times and then move to real food.




She was just laying on the floor being a happy girl and playing with toys Phia put in front of her. Delphia was serving me lunch (a fried plastic egg with plastic cheese and lettuce served over hashbrowns, and telling me I couldn't hace my ice cream cone till I ate all my lunch!



Partying in Phia's bed with her animals while Delpha was brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed! I love her toothless little grin and the way her eyes light up when she is happy!






No comments:

Followers