Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PJ's!



I just love this picture of Josie! We got her in her warmer pj's Monday night since we have been sleeping with our window open. When we wake up it is between 67 and 69 degrees. These are a pair that Meg gave me that were Chloes and I love them. This is the last picture we took and I am so glad we got it!



Lately she is constantly sucking and chewing on her fingers. If you are talking to her she will half smile while still chewing on her fingers.





She loves her toes and loves to hang onto them. She was amazed at the heart on her pj's and just wanted to look at them and grab them. It was hard to get her to look at us. Shane was practically having a circus behind me to get her to look up.



Serious....



Just my little dolly!

1 comment:

Deseret said...

She is so adorable, just like Delphia. You guys have super cute kids!

Followers