Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sisters!

We got up this morning (Monday) and got ready for the day since we were going to my mom's. I had no idea what the temperature was outside but when we got to my mom's she asked if I had pants for Josie or something warmer! It was cold but I decided since we were going to be inside all day she would be fine!

All of Josies 0-3 month clothes are short sleeved and shorts pretty much. She has a pair of jeans but they are too short. I was so excited to put long pants/overalls etc on her in 3-6 month size. However when I tried a couple on her the pants are way too big and don't stay up and the shirts drown her and the sleeves are too long and the neck too big! Hopefully by the end of September she will fit into them better! She has 4 pair of overalls and there is nothing cuter than a baby in little overalls!



My mom said she looked like a little spring pea!



We took a couple pictures of the girls together in the chair but this was the only one that turned out since Delphia decided she was going to rock Josie.



After we got these pictures Delphia was rocking faster and Josie seemed to like it!



No comments:

Followers