Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blessing....a Little Late

I am eating my words with this post. I have read blog posts and scrapbook pages in which they admitted to "reinacting" a moment because they didn't have their camera when the event actually happened. I thought to myself numerous times that I would never do that! But....there's a first for everything and when it is important as your daughters blessing and you realize you have no picture of her in her blessing dress, even thought it happened mid-June and it is now the end of August, you just have to have those pictures!

I kept telling Shane we needed pictures, but they never got taken....fast forward 2 1/2 months later he took matter into his own hands and while I was doing preschool stuff downstairs, he got her in her blessing gown and took a few snapshots! Thanks Shane!







Smoehow things that just got done automatically with 1 child just done get done with two. I felt like a terrible mother having no pictures of her in her blessing dress. Luckily by the time we got around to it, she still fit into her dress.

She was actually blessed on Fathers Day by Shane and she wore the same dress that Delphia wore to be blessed in! I love this little buglet and I am so glad Heavenly Father saw fit to send her to our family! We sure love her!

No comments:

Followers