Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Little Dancer!

While we were camping the first part of July, my sister-in-law Haley was telling me that her daughter was signed up for a tumbling/jazz/ballet class from a lady that her son had been taking from and he has loved it. I decided to call her and get Phia signed up. I signed her up for the same class but a different day. It is Tuesday and 10:30-11:15. Her first class was yesterday and on Monday we needed to get her shoes, tights and leotard.

We tried to find Danskin at VF, but it is no longer there even though it is in the brand new phone book. We then went on a goose chase for this other staore. We had the address but didn't know what it was called. When we got to he address it appeared to be a dance studio not a dance store. When I went in I found that it was both and we chose Delphia a leotard. We tried one on and she said that's the one she liked so we went with that. She got fitted for her ballet shoes and we got her some tights.

That morning I was talking to her aout dance class and she told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't want to go to dance class. I was a little worried at that point. However when we got to the store to get her things and she saw some kids dancing in the studio she said, "Oh! Can I go dance with them!?!" I told her that she couldn't and so she settled on watching a video of one of their recitals and was enthralled with it and kept telling me to look at it.

When we got home we tried everything on her and got some pictures! She looks so big to me and I can't believe she is ready to go to dance class! I know she will have so much fun and that it will be a great experience for her!







After we got pictures she didn't want to take it off!

No comments:

Followers